Thursday, June 2, 2011


Alright. Last night was the first night that I was at H20. This is a seriously awesome youth group. There were soo many students who were literally on fire for God last night, and there were a ton of kids who were super mature in their faith. It was really cool to see such a large percent of the students really engaging, and getting it. I was just kind of in shock all night. I didn't exactly know what was going on. But I DID get up on stage and get introduced, and did announcements.... and made myself look like an idiot. And after service I got to meet some students. An eleven year old kid taught me how to dougie. And I met.... a TON of people. Ha. I'm still in shock. I'm hoping that after a couple days here i'll be able to get in the groove of things. Right now i'm just having a lot of fun. A lot of terrifying, scary fun.

Yeah, i'm still terrified.

But this is definitely where i'm supposed to be, scariness and all.

Last night some of the girls from the youth group took me and the other new intern to bdubs after church. They made us each eat one blazing wing. It was the hottest thing of my life! There's a vid on my facebook wall, you should check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment