Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Dear friend


Dear friend,

I have thought a lot about this, well, as much as I think about anything.
You see, its obvious that you have done a lot for me-
the talks, conversations, counseling, words of encouragement. The finances, the opportunities, the tough love.

I am so grateful for it. I can truly say that you have helped make me who I am today. I cannot ask for anymore, you've given me so much already. But of course I hope for more. It has become obvious that I do not need you- I only need Christ. But I do very much want you in my life. I can't imagine it without you.

This is the truth.

So please, don't leave me. I know we have ups, and downs, and I am a down right wreck sometimes. But I believe in friendship, I believe that there is a part of divine love that is shown in it, and I believe that ours has incredible value.

May I be honest? You give me so much, yet I feel like I give you nothing. And I am truly sorry for that. I hope to give you whatever I can, because you mean a lot to me. Just ask, and I will do my best.

Please, ask.



No comments:

Post a Comment