Thursday, March 17, 2011

Confusing relationships

This is something that has been bugging me the last week or two-

Relationships. Specifically my inability to understand how they work, or what i can expect from people.

Really, this is the only thing that is getting me flustered lately. This week has been otherwise great. But just not being able to make sense of certain relationships, of the give and take of it all, is pretty frustrating.

I made an intentional relationship recently, and ever since then i've felt really awkward around this person. It's like how I used to get all nervous around Jeff. And it's funny, because i'm not like this with Jeff anymore. But around this new relationship, I just get all quiet and nervous. I don't get it. I think that maybe it's something with authority, because before I saw this guy as a friend, but now I expect a lot more out of him, but i'm not sure.

I don't know how to fix it. My hope is that i'll be fine with time, but right now it kind of stinks. I haven't felt this weird about a relationship for a long time. I kinda thought I got passed it.

Oh well, I love the guy, and I hope this works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment