Thursday, March 3, 2011

What i'm proud of-


You know what i'm super proud of?

My men at Fusion Inc.

Sometimes I call them boys because they act like it, sometimes I call them men because I want them to live up to it, and sometimes I call them men because they deserve it.

Lately, they've definitely deserve it.

It's been amazing to watch these men grow from, well, boys these last couple of years. They went from all being completely different and all being in very different spiritual places to this amazing brotherhood of Christ seekers. Last night at youth group, one of my guys had this idea that he and a couple of the other guys should get together regularly to worship God, to talk about life, and to just hang out. And he wanted to do this without leaders. Whoa, whoa- way to take control of your faith. And the others guys in my group jumped on board!
I have never seen a group of young men so excited to do life together, to have accountability, and to seek God with everything they have. I am so proud of these guys, literally, they are my pride and joy. I cannot wait to see what God is going to do in their lives- it's going to be amazing.

So this is to my men- I am so proud of you guys. I cannot believe that God has blessed me with you men, and has aloud me to speak to you from my heart. And I am so humbled that you guys listen to me, and so stinkin proud of the family we have created at Fusion Inc. I can't wait for you guys to go on and do amazing things, and i'm so excited that I get to see it.

I LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment