Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sleepy

Today was weird. Not bad though. Youth Group was cancelled, which kind of stunk, because I really depend on the community of my church. Which is crazy, because I don't always realize how much Fusion means to me (a lot).

And because there was no Fusion, I was alone for a while, and it was the unplanned alone. It wasn't terrible, but wasn't good either.

I was also really looking forward to seeing Roy and Jon Sanchez. I don't know why, but I was.

BUT then I hung out with Kevin, and we went out to eat with our friends Dana and Jon. And it was a great night out. Super great.

I was going to talk about LLLOOOOVVE tonight, but i'm too tired.

So, I am asking you to youtube the Very Potter Musical. It is my favorite thing ever.

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment