Sunday, March 6, 2011

This train is moving

So I talked to this guy who was supposed to be my mentor. We tried to work something out, but he still insisted that I do that one thing that I didn't want to. I said I would, but it really sucks, because I still really don't want to do that thing, but now I have to. And BECAUSE I don't want to do that thing, I feel like i'm being really immature.

Ugh lol. I feel like i'm making a lot of sacrifices and bending alot for this relationship. I'm not sure if that's a good thing, or a bad thing, or just a thing. But i'm praying that this will help me out.

Obviously, the point with all of this is that I want to surround myself with a few good men, men who will lift me up and help me figure life out. And I will do a lot towards that goal, even if it sucks.

I just pray that i'm doing the right thing here. I mean, it feels right, but with all the hoop jumping it just doesn't seem.... I don't know.

Sorry these entrys are sucking, it's just that when my life starts going fast, i'm just going to write about whats happening hahaha. So.... YUP

No comments:

Post a Comment