Monday, March 28, 2011

Minecraft

Someday i'm going to sit down and write a good post. I promise.

But tonight I am sleeeeeeepy. I had a long day, and didn't get a lot of sleep last night. good news is my first class was cancelled tomorrow! YEAH sleeping in!

Y'know what i've realized for a long time, but didn't want to admit until someone else pointed it out?

I need a lot of affirmation. I mean, A LOT.

And sometimes I think that I legitimately need others to tell me things to make me feel good about myself.

But i've realized that that's not true. Actually, I think I need affirmation not to affirm ME, but to affirm the relationship in question. Still not ok, and I could probably explain better, but not tonight.

Have you played Minecraft? You should, it rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment