Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring Break

So, this week was my spring break. I'm pretty bummed about it to be honest. All I did was work at Mcdonalds 's and.... welp, that's it.

And I don't really know what I expected. More time with people I care about? More time for me to get direction? Ha. All i've done is sit on the couch and play Pokemon or work. It's a little disappointing.

Also, someone said something today that made me think about how I screwed my internship up. And I really, really regret it. It's like I destroyed this huge opportunity I had.

And now i'm thinking something else- what if some of the rejection I feel is self-imposed? What if I purposefully distance myself from people so I won't get hurt? I mean, I can think of times when I do that, even today- pretending like I don't care when I get cancelled on, acting like a jerk so people won't realize that i'm afraid they don't like me...

And it's so dumb and childish! Hahaha, oh man.

Right now I feel pretty lame. Tomorrow is my last day off of spring break, and i'm doing absolutely nothing. It really stinks. But this is just me complaining. And that's ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment