Thursday, March 17, 2011

Dear God

I wrote this letter to God. Sometimes things are more clear if you write them down, even as far as God goes.

Dear God,
Hey. I don't really know what i'm going for here. I guess I just need some direction. You see, i'm not sure i'm where I need to be. And I don't know if this is just me, or if it's you telling me to move. And if it's you telling me to move- to where? Sometimes I think I want to go to Northfield with the Wendts- but what if that's just because I want to be around Jeff? I don't want that to be the case.
And still- God, i'm struggling with being secure in my relationships with older guys. Sometimes I do super great and don't worry about the stability of these relationships, but sometimes I feel like there's no one I can trust. And that's the worst. I'm working on it, but sometimes it makes me feel all junky again. So please help me with that. Security, and stability- help me understand it.
God, I pray for help with the financial stuff.
And I pray you would help me love my Fusion guys with all of your heart. They deserve the best, they have so much potential. Thank you for them.
Thank you for all you've done for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment