Saturday, March 19, 2011

Today was a good day.

I went to Jeff's house today. I got to spend a LOT of time with his kids. They are literally the coolest kids ever. We got to take them down to the river and play at the park. Oh yeah, Johnny Tran came with me.

Then I got to talk to Tiff, Jeff's wife, about stuff. Pretty crazy, because i've nver talked about real stuff with her before, but it was super great. Really- it was a perfect night. I am very blessed to be a part of the Wendt's lives.

And then I got to spend time with Johnny. I am incredibly proud of that young man. He has an incredible passion and vision for what God has planned for him, and it's inspiring to see that grow and come into focus.

This is going to sound weird, but it started raining while I was driving home from the Wendts, and Johnny fell asleep in the passenger seat. And I thought about Jack, Noah, Sally, Tiff, and Jeff, and how amazing it was that God was moving in their lives so IMMENSELY, and I thought about Johnny, and how God has such big plans for him, and I felt blessed. Like what I was doing mattered, because I was doing it for God. Even being a part of these peoples stories for a milisecond is an incredible gift.

Today was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment