Saturday, March 5, 2011

My life as of now

I promised Kevin that I would write that he and I watched Charlie Sheen interviews tonight.... so I did hahaha.

Here's whats going on with me- last weekend was amazing and eye opening to me. It made me want to take control of my life and really try to be the man God wants me to be. So this week, I straightened up my room, I became a lot more intentional with my time, and I started to seek out more men that I thought could positively influence me- men who I trusted and loved.

Here's what happened- I met with a certain guy about this, and...
A. He first suggested a guy that I don't know, which doesn't work for me, because unless I know or trust someone i'm not going to be personal with them at all.
B. He said he would mentor me.... but he asked a lot in exchange. In fact, so much that I don't think it's going to work. And now i'm really angry and discouraged about the whole thing. I trusted this guy enough to ask for him to be intentional with me, and it's just kind of sucky that it won't happen. It's hard to explain without going into too much detail, but it almost made me feel worse about everything when my intention was to feel more successful and purposeful with my life.

So shoot lol. I don't know, I guess it's between me and God. Who, by the way, is stinkin awesome. Even now He's helping me be more successful.
And so is Jon Sanchez... he's been super great through everything, and it just makes me feel like I can trust him even more.

And maybe this other guy has a point, and I definitely love him and appreciate him, I just didn't expect this whole mentor thing to be so difficult.

WHATEVSKI'S

No comments:

Post a Comment