Sunday, January 30, 2011

CHANGE?!?!

TWO posts in a NIGHT?? THAT'S NOT ALLOWED!
Except the first one was kinda bitter,
and this one is very real.

Something's are going to change. I can just feel it. You know that feeling when you know a storm is coming in a couple hours, and you just stand outside and smell the rain, watch the clouds roll in, and prepare yourself? I can smell the rain now. I'm loving it.

To be honest, I don't really know what i'm talking about, I just know that God is moving in BIG WAY'S. I feel like it has to do with ministry- it's gonna change for the better. I'm SO EXCITED.
And scared. Because if this is just in my head, that would suck. But i don't think it is. I need a change, and i'm confident it'll happen.

Also, tomorrow for my blog i'm going to take pictures of my whole day. hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment