Friday, January 21, 2011

My favorite songs

Iiiiiiiiiiit's FUN FREAKIN FRIDAY! That means that i'm not really talking about anything serious! Yaysauce! Tonight there is a Youth Group Party at my church. From 7-11. That's late guys.
SO, I'm blogging right now. Today is a list of my favorite songs. They are either beautiful, or inspiring, or usually both haha. These are the song I listen to when i'm bummin. Strongly encourage you to look them up.

1.Walls by The Rocket Summer
favorite lyric "I know this is random but just this morning I saw the sun reflecting on the lawn window. I don't know why, but I thought you should know."

2.Relentless by Audrye Sessions
favorite lyric "Now you're better than you think you are, show these people what you were born to do. 'Cuz I believe in you, i'd bet my life on you."

3.I will follow you into the dark by Gavin Mikhail
favorite lyric "you and me have seen everything to see, from Bangkok to Calgary and the soles of your shoes are all worn down, the time for sleep is now. It's nothing to cry about, 'cuz we'll hold each other soon, in the blackest of rooms."

4.Details in the Fabric by Jason Mraz
favorite lyric "If its a broken part replace it, if its a broken arm then brace it, if its a broken heart then face it. And hold your own, know your name, and go your own way."

5.How He Loves by John Mark Mcmillan
favorite lyric "so Heaven meets Earth like a sloppy wet kiss and my heart turns violently inside of my chest. I don't have time to maintain these regrets when I think about the way that he loves us."

6. What's a boy to do by Mat Kearney
favorite lyric "it's all quiet for the first time, no voices left to fall I saw a boy at the bottom of the bridge, his car was left there on the top. It's four o'clock in the morning, it didn't have to end like this. There's a white sheet left to cover up what should have been a holy kiss. It's not like those days- it's not like i'm scared of you. What's the son of man, and a boy to do? What's the son of man and a boy to you?

7.Umbrellas by Sleeping at Last
favorite lyric "fences divide, fences divide our land. I would catch bullets with my bare hand, 'cuz you were meant for amazing things"

8.Times by Tenth Avenue North
favorite lyric," My love is over, it's underneath, it's inside, it's in between. These times you doubt me, when you can't feel, these times you question, is this for real?".... well really, the whole song is great.

9.Fix You by Coldpay
favorite lyric,"Lights will guide you home, and ignite your bones, and I will try to fix you.

10.Everything by Lifehouse
favorite lyric,"And how could I stand here with You, and not be moved by You? Could You tell me, how could it be any better than this?

11.Iridescent by Linkin Park
favorite lyric,"Do you feel cold and lost in desperation? You build up hope, but failures all you've known? Remember all the sadness and frustration- and let it go, let it go."

12. Bullet by Mat Kearney
favorite lyric,"I would take a bullet for you, I would catch a bullet for you, I would cross any line and swim across the sea. I would take a bullet for you, I would take a bullet for you. I would lose it all and take my fall to show you it's for real."

There are a bunch of other songs that are also great (You Are More by Tenth Avenue North- seriously) but these are my faves. They are great pick-me-ups. So whenever you're feeling down, listen to one of these!

1 comment: