Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Drained

I've realized that there will be times where I am too tired to blog. This is one of them lol. These last two days have just been really, really, WEIRD. Not bad per say, just weird. I am very tired on my insides. Not sad, just tired. Tonight at youth group was great- someday I'll talk about them, but not tonight.

It's just- you ever feel like you pour out a lot into something, and maybe don't get what you poured into back? I know that that is a terrible thing to dwell on, but I feel very.... empty about youth group tonight. Like I gave everything I could, but didn't get anything back.
I'm not complaining, i'm just saying. That creeping loneliness was coming back inside my chest tonight- thankfully not til after youth group- and now i'm just tired.

Sometimes when I feel like that I wish someone would just say,"I love you dude", and give me a big hug. I guess no one knows to do that though.... lol.
Anyway, i'm dead tired, and i'm hoping I feel better tomorrow.
Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment