Monday, February 28, 2011

Being purposeful


I posted this last night, but I really want feed back on it, so this is todays post too!

So I've been thinking about everything, and it's time to very purposefully structure my life. I hate feeling like I'm just stuck at school, so I want to do things that allow me to focus on bettering myself. So here are some things i've got-

1.Have planned time with people I look up to:
I already have a scheduled time with Jon every other week, but let's face it, I need at least weekly guidance, and getting advice from different kinds of people sounds great. So i'm asking people to meet with me.

2. Schedule more time with God: I've read my Bible every day for the past like two years, but its not always enough. I want to spend time alone worshipping and praising God deeply every day.

3.Read more: FACT- good leaders read a lot. enough said.

4. Nap less: simply because this way i'll have more time to do stuff.

5. Go to sleep at eleven every night: This probably isn't realistic.

6. Less t.v.!!!!: I write this as I watch the Bachelor... but still..... more time for other things


That's all I have for now, i'm working on my list. I need help! Anyone else have ideas to better organize my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment