Friday, February 25, 2011

Vagueness


So, today I went to a Men's Retreat with Jeff Wendt- it was freakin awesome. I'm so glad I went with him. I really, really appreciate being able to spend time with this guy, especially since he left Oakhills. It was a great day. We met this Special Force officer. He killed a guy, so that's cool hahaha.

But at the service tonight, me and God had a really sweet conversation. He told me that it was time for me to go. I have no clue what that means or what that looks like, but I got that kind of fresh, Spirity feeling about it. He also told me that He still had a little bit of healing for me to go through before something happened. I don't know what that means either....

But what i'm basically getting at is that I have realized, through conversations and stuff, that it's pretty much time fro me to stop thinking and worrying about stuff, and just let God DO. Haha- I have spent an incredibly long time working on myself pretty diligently- sometimes feeling good about it, sometimes feeling bad about it- but i've started losing the joy and excitement of God.

NOT GOOD!

I think it's time for me to reclaim my summer spirit- to reclaim my passion and hunger for serving and just letting God do what He wants with me. This whole thing is super vague, but I feel like things are moving again, and i'm super excited about it.

Anyway, i'm super happy that I came with Jeff. He's my hero for sure, and he's just stinkin awesome at what he does.
Tomorrow i'm going to Duluth for the youth retreat.. it's gonna be great.

THATSALLIGOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment