Friday, February 11, 2011

(THis doesn't count)

Hey guys,

so here's the thing. This last week i've been really afraid that I was about to be all depressed all the time again. Especially after wednesday- I know it sounds crazy that I got that worked up about not going to lunch with Jeff, but it was more than that. It was all of the stuff behind it. And yesterday I was pretty bad...
But I was still not that bad. I can honestly say i'm STILL not in that depressed phase. Thank God! I'm working through stuff before it gets to me. And it's working.
You see, i'm feeling like this because A.i'm stressed because of school, and B. I have dad issues and need to be around men a lot. When i'm not, along with the stress, I fall apart.
Last time, I got out of my slump because it was break and I wasn't stressed about school, and because I lived with Jeramy Wheeler and hung out with Roy like three times a week. Bam. Both needs met.
This time, I am no where close to a break at school, and I can't hang out with guys all the time. I mean, I do on my floor, but those are friends, not mentors.
So what i'm trying to do is figure out a way to fix this problem. I haven't worked it out yet lol. But i'm going to be ok. So that's good. This doesn't count as todays post, i'm just typing away my thoughts....

No comments:

Post a Comment