Sunday, February 27, 2011

Camp Blues

I just had a super random panic attack. I couldn't breathe or think, and I had to go into a dark room and lay down hahaha. It's because at the Men's Retreat, the bottom of my computer got melted. I know, crazy right? And now it makes this really loud whirring sound, and i'm afraid i'm going to have to buy a new one.... (I can't afford a new one).

But really, I think i'm kinda just panicky and worried now that this weekend is done. It was amazing, and pretty perfect, but i've been looking forward to it for a long time and now that it's done it's like... now what.

Now I have to go back to school, do homework, sit in boring classes, and go to boring work. I'm really bad at the mundane stuff. And God started doing all these crazy things in me this weekend, and it sucks that I have to go back to regular life and figure out what He's trying to say while dealing with all this other stuff. It's like post- camp blues hahahaha.

But I think about this weekend, and everything that happened, and I feel this weird disconnect between me and people I usually talk to about this stuff- Roy, Jeramy, I don't know....
I think i'm still feeling it and figuring it out. It's good though, i'm just not ready for life yet.

We'll see how tomorrow goes.....
please pray for me. Something's gotta change. I'm not even sad or whatever, I just feel this tension, like somethings about to snap, but in a good way hahahaha. YUP. SLATER.

1 comment: